Digital Competencies through Tablets
Erasmus+ Course overview
The course Digital Competences aims to help you to get rid of prejudice towards new technologies. This course will provide you with tools used on Tablets in a practical classroom. No subject is a too old school not to find new apps useful.
The content of the course is divided into 11 different but linked modules. We will show you different approaches and give you new ideas on how to use tablets in class and you will pick the ones that suit you best for your respective subjects.
- Module 01 – Apps for language skills
- Module 02 – Apps for creating lessons
- Module 03 – Augmented reality
- Module 04 – QR codes for outdoor learning
- Module 05 – Apps for assessment
- Module 06 – Expeditions
- Module 07 – Collage making
- Module 08 – Classroom management
- Module 09 – Simple coding
- Module 10 – Mindmaps
- Module 11 – Video making
Guided City Tour
- Enhance skills to use various innovative ICT teaching methods and techniques that are learner-centred, encourage solving of meaningful real-world tasks and develop transversal competencies.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials and ideas to support organisational development and quality improvement in the field of coaching skills, support cooperation between institutions and employers.
- Boost skills in using open and digital resources, support the development of digital skills and media literacy, increase capacity to trigger changes in terms of modernization using ICT.
- Develop relevant, high-level skills such as creativity, critical thinking, metacognition and other key competencies through innovative teaching methods, enhance the good quality of mainstream education.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in a cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
- Gain a broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education in different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
Pre-register for Európa 2000 Szakképző Iskola Course
Please fill in your contact information and select course for which you want to apply.
We will provide you with more information as soon as possible!
2 Week 700 Euro \ Participant