Using Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education
Erasmus+ Course overview
Using Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Education can significantly contribute to a good quality of education and its effectiveness. This course is for teachers of all subjects, who desire to increase their proficiency in using technology in the classroom. Learn to use open educational resources, gain new skills, create a sample lesson and gain awareness of possible downsides of ICT in education and to avoid them.
Each module covers a different aspect of using ICT in education. Coursework will incorporate your existing knowledge and experience and provide a helpful learning environment with a good mix of theoretical and practical knowledge. Demonstration and interaction with the ICT in a hands-on way in international group setting will show the importance of collaboration and shared experience in using ICT in education.
- Module 01 – Introduction to ICT in Education
- Module 02 – Using online applications
- Module 03 – Safety issues (plagiarism, health, cyber bullying, cyber stalking)
- Module 04 – Simple Coding
- Module 05 – Weebly/WebQuests
- Module 06 – Using mobile devices to support learning
- Module 07 – Finding resources for lessons
- Module 08 – Efficient presentations
- Module 09 – Creation of posters
- Module 10 – ICT in different subjects
- Module 11 – Workshop
- Gain skills and knowledge necessary to create and implement e-learning platforms, incorporate digital technologies into educational lessons with regards to interdisciplinary approach.
- Generate ready‐to‐use materials, practical ideas and current online applications to support school or organisational development in the field of ICT, promote universal access to education.
- Support open educational resources (OER) and open learning environment in education, foster collaboration between educational sectors including disadvantaged learners.
- Develop key competences such as critical thinking through media and digital literacy, promote use of ICT to enhance quality and relevance of mainstream education at all levels.
- Revise and develop personal and professional competences, build confidence in promoting use of ICT in education, support innovative and active pedagogies responsive to social and cultural diversity.
- Gain broader understanding of practices, policies and systems of education of different countries, cultivate mutual respect, intercultural awareness and embed common educational and training values.
- Meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation.
Enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity.
Pre-register for Európa 2000 Szakképző Iskola Courses:
Please fill in your contact information and select course for which you want to apply.
We will provide you with more information as soon as possible!
700 Euro For 2 Weeks Courses